1) Mix oil, 1 teaspoon each of the garlic powder and Italian seasoning, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
2) Meanwhile, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, remaining 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and Italian seasoning, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in small bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3) Grill over medium heat or broil 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Cut chicken into strips. Chill
4) Spread dressing evenly on tortillas. Top with lettuce, sun dried tomatoes and sliced chicken.
5) Fold in sides before rolling up. Secure each roll with 5 to 6 wooden picks. Slice rolls between wooden picks to form pinwheel appetizers.
Serves = 8
Angel Food cake is a type of sponge cake originated in the United States that first became popular in the late 19th century. It is so named because of its airy lightness that was said to be the “food of the angels” If you have extra egg white left over from other recipies, make this cake.